Tuesday, September 24, 2013

And the good times just keep on coming.

A few awesome things that have happened in the past few days...

I finally got my Sevici card in the mail! Seville is great with public transportation. Sevici is the city-wide bike-sharing system of Seville. For 30 something euros, I purchased a card that allows to me use a bike 24/7, for the year! Of course, I'll only be here for 3 months, but it still is such a great deal. There are stations with bikes all over the city, and with your card, you can take a bike from any station and use it for thirty minutes before you have to return it to another station. Pretty handy if you ask me!
One of the Sevici "bici" ("bike," short for bicicleta in Spanish) stations in Seville. So convenient! Saves me lots of time when I'm running late to school.

A complete surprise... my best friend from Lehigh, Dana, sent me a package filled with things I love. Especially chocolate. I'll definitely miss her a lot when she is abroad next semester in Ireland. What a great friend!

ERMAHGERD a package.
One last announcement... kinda scary... my next blog post will be in... duh duh duh duh... Spanish! For my internship at the hospital, I will be blogging in only Spanish. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment